Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Face Shop Haul

Hello,
First of all I would like to THANK ALL OF YOU! (my readers) for supporting me and reading my blogs even though I'm completely new to this! I have readers from more than 15 countries so again THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3 Secondly,I went to the mall yesterday and I got some stuff from The Face Shop,Boots,and Daiso! and Yes I spent waaay more money then I was supposed too x_x  So I broke some of my Project 15 Pan rules </3
You can also see my progress in the past 3 weeks:
Week 1 - HERE!
Week 2 - HERE!
Week 3 - HERE!

Lets get started with the haul!



1-Baby face hydrogel mask Hyaluronic Acid 25SR($6.66)


2-Pearl mask powder collagen 30SR($8)
I thought this mask was very interesting ! I have never tried this kind of mask 
so I'm really excited to try it!


3-Supreme cereal brown rice sheet mask 20SR($4)


4-Real nature mask rice 
I got this as a gift.It was the first time that TFS has given me samples

5-Face it dry fast nail polish 30SR($8)
I asked the SA for a top coat and she recommend this,but when I got home and 
read the back it said"dry fast" It isn't a top coat! It helps your nails dry fast.I tried it 
and I didn't like it so far,but I'll use it a couple more times to see if I like it or not.



6- Clean care black yeast honey peel off mask clarifying pack  60SR($16)
I saw this on "Get it Beauty" which is a Korean make up/skincare TV show! You can
watch the episode that they featured this product in here ~> 
Part 1 ~ HERE!
Part 2~ HERE!


7- Rice water cleansing rich oil 65SR($17)
I have heard so much good things about cleansing oils,but I couldn't them anywhere
 except for TFS!So I decided to get the rice water one.I wanted the light oil since I have combination/oily skin,but they only had rich oil TT_TT ! I want to add oil massage 
to my skincare routine that's one of the reasons I bought this!


 That's all I bought from TFS I spent 220SR($58.65) The only reason that I bought a lot of stuff is because TFS is at a mall that's far away from my house and we don't go there often! I go to that area especially for TFS and Daiso!

I have a list of things I want to buy the next time I go to TFS:-
♥ Sleeping Pack
♥ Pore care set
♥ Vita E,A,C sheet masks
♥ Cleanser
♥ Make up remover tissue
♥Baby Leaf Green Tea waterful Serum
♥ Baby Leaf Green Tea waterful emulsion
♥ Honey Black Sugar scrub
♥White Jewel Peeling
♥Jelly Apple Peeling
♥Mild Papaya Peeling

Yes,I know a lot of stuff right? LOL!

Have you tried any of the products that I bought or want to buy?What did you think of them?

-XOXO, ريفان (Refan)

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried much from the Face Shop so I am looking forward to when you buy the things on your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for always taking time to read and comment on my posts <3 almost all of my korean stuff are from the face shop,becuase its the only korean store around my area! I'll do another haul when I buy the thing on my list! <33

      Delete
  2. I did not try those products you bought, but they sound interesting! I hope you'll review them soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to have to reviews up as soon as possible!! <333 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ahhh! That's a totally awesome haul! *___* The Face Shop is awesome, I really like their nail polishes. <3 Looking forward to your reviews, if you do them! n__n

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww..Thanks!! <3 Omg I really love their nail polishes too! Their cheap and it has a good formula! I'll defnitly review them! I try to have them up as soon as possible

      Thanks for visiting XOXO

      Delete

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...