Sunday, July 28, 2013

June & July Empties

Heyya!
I haven't done a June Empties,because I posted one in June which was my March,April,and May Empties ! But from now on I will probably do each month separately. In the past 2 months I have used up 21 products! A lot right ?! 


☆Dabur Herbolene Aloe Petroleum Jelly: I really loved this product,but it isn't just any ordinary petroleum jelly! It has Aloe Vera & Vitamin E! It was super moisturizing <3
☆The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Xmenia & Salt Scrub: I bought this scrub,because the SA kept raving about it and saying it was one of their bestsellers.But I didn't like it at all It didn't exfoliate very well. 
☆ Johnson's Baby Moisturizing Cream: I have been loving this moisturizer lately! It's very moisturizing and doesn't sting or irritate my skin.

 ☆Bath and Body Works Peach Citrus:I really liked this moisturizer.It was also part of mProject 15 Pan !
☆Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Shower Gel:I love changing my shower gels! So I bought this scent and it smells heavenly!
☆Skinfood Parsley & Mandarin Toner(for troubled skin): It was definitely not worth the price! It was expensive and didn't help clear my skin at all!

 ☆Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil:I try to at least use hair oily once a week,because I have 
try hair!And I love this brand so much! This was also part of my project pan !
 ☆Nivea Mattifying Toner:It was a meh product.You can read my full review HERE!
☆Pond's Dreamflower Skin Brighting Talc: I love using powders after a shower.I loved that the scent of this powder,but it didn't brighten my skin at all.

 Freeman Facial Anti-stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals:This is absolutely one of my fav face masks,because its cheap and has great results!
☆The Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleanser:Ugh..I'm glad I finally finished this cleanser! You can read my detailed review HERE!
The Body Shop Tea Tree Clearing Facial Wash:I had mixed feelings about this cleanser! you read all about thaHERE!

 ☆The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel:I didn't like this product at all! You can read my review HERE!
☆Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake:I liked the formula,because it was like a lip balm! But the color looked pale with my skin tone!
☆CK Shock Roller Perfume:I got this as a sample when I bought a Juicy Couture perfume from Macy's.I really liked the scent !

☆The Face Shop Baby Face Hydrogel Hyaluronic mask
☆The Face Shop Real Nature Aloe Vera,Rice,kelp mask
☆My Scheming Black Pearl Mask
☆My Beauty Diary Gold+Collagen Lifting Mask


Make my day and leave a comment and follow me on Bloglovin to keep up with my lates posts
 Have a nice day 
--XOXO, ريفان (Refan)

1 comment:

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...