Sunday, July 7, 2013

Review:[THE BODY SHOP] Tea Tree Blemish Gel

Heeeeeeeey! 
How's your day so far? I'll be reviewing TBS Tea Tree Blemish Gel.I also bought the Tea Tree Clearing Facial Cleanser and I wrote a review too HERE! There also a lot of different products in the "Tea Tree" line.Which are also listed in the link mentioned before.


 Product Discription/Claims:(from the thebodyshop-usa.com)

A handbag essential. Help is at hand with this SOS wand.
  • Targeted care
  • Soothing
  • Instantly cools without over-drying skin
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin
My Thoughts:
Usually before I buy a product I go online and read the reviews,but for this product I didn't! I learned that you should always do your homework before buying a product! I really hated this product!!
1-It didn't do anything not even reduce the size of my pimple
2-It was 26SR($9) for 2ml(.80 fl oz)
3-Not very hygienic 

  This is how the applicator looks like 

Pros:
NONE

Cons:
~Expensive for very little product
~Not hygienic
~Didn't see any changes in my skin 

--XOXO, ريفان (Refan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...