Sunday, July 7, 2013

Project 15 Pan #2

Hello ~!
I'll be updating with my progress on "Project 15 Pan" Can you believe it has been two weeks already?

The rules were:-
  1. I can buy a new make up or skincare item for every 5 products that I used up.
  2. I have to put 2 riyals($0.50) in my piggy bank (or whatever I end up using to put my money in ) until I finish the challenge.
  3. I have to put 5 riyals($1.33) for every product i used up.
  4. I have to finish ALL the products below before buying anything new.
  5. Update you lovely readers of my progress weekly.
  6. I have to finish the products by August 30,2013 
The products I have to finish are:-
  1. Victoria's secret PINK charming and fun all over body mist (Limited Edition) ~1/4 of the bottle is left
  2. Bath and body works peach citrus body lotion ~barely anything left in the bottle   (Week 1)
  3. Bath and body works secret wonderland shower gel ~ 1/3 of the bottle left
  4. Dabur amla gold hair oil~ about 1/5 of the bottle left
  5. Hebal essences tousle me softly spray gel~ half of the bottle left
  6. The face shop acne solution foam cleanser~1/2 of the tube left (Week 2)
  7. Mong Leya cooling powder~1/2 of the bottle left
  8. Skin food parsley&mandarin toner~1/3 left  (Week 2)
  9. The face shop natural sun super perfect sun cream SPF50+PA+++ ~1/2 left
  10. Bio Oil ~ barely used any of it
  11. The body shop tea tree skin clearing facial wash (miniature size) ~1/2 left (Week 2)
  12. The body shop tea tree blemish gel ~used it twice only (Week 2)
  13. Barry M base coat,topcoat,and hardener all in one ~ 1/2 left
  14. Revlon lip butter in peach parfait(025) ~ barely used
  15. Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake(080) ~ barely used
The products I used up this week were:

The face shop acne solution foam cleanser: I absolutely hated this product! you can read my detailed review HERE!
Would I repurchase? NO

Skin food parsley&mandarin toner:I t was an okay toner even though it was a toner for troubled skin I didn't see any difference.
Would I repurchase? No

The body shop tea tree skin clearing facial wash (miniature size): I have a hate and love relationship with this product! It cleared my skin,but made it super dry which caused my face to produce my oil then usual.You can read my detailed review HERE!
Would I repurchase? Maybe

The body shop tea tree blemish gel:This product was a waste of my money because:
1-There was barley any product in the tube,even though it was double the price of the tea tree cleanser!!
2-I  didn't see any difference with my skin 
I will have a detailed review of this product up soon!
Would I repurchase? Definitely not

How many products I have used up?
Week 1~ 1/15
Week 2~ 4/15
TOTAL ~ 5/15 products! That means I can finally buy something!!!! 
How much have I saved up?
Week 1~ 19SR ($5)
Week 2~ 34SR ($9)
____________________
TOTAL~  53SR($14.13)


Good Night
-XOXO, ريفان (Refan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...