Friday, June 21, 2013

Project 15 Pan

Hello my lovely readers,
Starting today I'm going to start doing project 15 pan,because I have lots of products that I need to use up.So that I won't feel guilty about buying new products.I'll also be doing the same for my unread books.

What is project 10 pan?
It's basically a challenge where I have to finish certain products before the due date that I decide on.

Rules:-
  1. I can buy a new make up or skincare item for every 5 products that I used up.
  2. I have to put 2 riyals($0.50) in my piggy bank (or whatever I end up using to put my money in ) until I finish the challenge.
  3. I have to put 5 riyals($1.33) for every product i used up.
  4. I have to finish ALL the products below before buying anything new.
  5. Update you lovely readers of my progress weekly.
  6. I have to finish the products by August 30,2013 


Body Products:(from L to R)
  1. Victoria's secret PINK charming and fun all over body mist (Limited Edition) ~1/4 of the bottle is left
  2. Bath and body works peach citrus body lotion ~barely anything left in the bottle
  3. Bath and body works secret wonderland shower gel ~ 1/3 of the bottle left


Hair Products:(from L to R)
  1. Dabur amla gold hair oil~ about 1/5 of the bottle left
  2. Hebal essences tousle me softly spray gel~ half of the bottle left



Skincare:(from L to R)
  1. The face shop acne solution foam cleanser~1/2 of the tube left
  2. Mong Leya cooling powder~1/2 of the bottle left
  3. Skin food parsley&mandarin toner~1/3 left


 4.The face shop natural sun super perfect sun cream SPF50+PA+++ ~1/2 left
5.Bio Oil ~ barely used any of it
6.The body shop tea tree skin clearing facial wash (miniature size) ~1/2 left
7.The body shop tea tree blemish gel ~used it twice only


Other products:(from L to R)
  1. Barry M basecoat,topcoat,and hardener all in one ~ 1/2 left
  2. Revlon lip butter in peach parfait(025) ~ barely used
  3. Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake(080) ~ barely used


Are any of you on buying ban? or doing a project pan? or thinking about doing it?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below


Next post: Collective haul(dont worry I bought all the stuff before i started my project 15 pan)

*Don't forget to follow my blog <3

Have a nice day
~XOXO,Refan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...