Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wishlist [UPDATED]



Wishlist 


I have a wishlist on my phone of lots of random stuff,and I thought I'd share it with you ! SO YEAH!  I bought some of the stuff on my wishlist,but I thought I'd just write it anyways :)



  1. Hello Kitty Tea set 
  2. Sigma Mrs.Bunny Travel Kit
  3. Travel toothbrush set
  4. Urban Decay Naked 2
  5. Etude House Bright Fit or Cotton Fit BB Cream in Honey Beige 
  6. Benefit How To Look Your Best At Everything kit
  7. Ted Baker Shopper tote
  8. Juicy Couture Purse
  9. Innisfree No sebum mineral powder
  10. Cleansing Oil
  11. Nivea Toner
  12. EOS lip balm
  13. Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm
  14. Montale Paris Rose Musk Perfume ~My fav perfume of all time,but sadly its hard to find :( </3
  15. NYX Jumbo eye pencil 
  16. Wedge sneakers
  17. Kawaii Contact lens case
  18. Crochet Toms
  19. Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
  20. Mizon Snail Cream

*UPDATE: The things Highlighted are the things I bought  on recent trips to the mall or ordered online*

I wrote my top 20 items,because if I wrote the whole list it would be tooooooooooooooo long!!










 {ALL the pics above are not mine,credits go to the original owner}

Enjoy the rest of your day and Ramadan Karem to all my muslim readers
-XOXO, ريفان (Refan)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...