Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award (VBA)




I would like to thank Sam for nominating me for "The Versatile Blogger Award" I'm very happy and excited especially since I got nominated for an award even though I haven't been blogging for a long time!

Rules:-
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.

4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Nominations:-

  1. Mindy - My My Chen
  2. Penelope - Peach Party
  3. Katie - Milkeipure
  4. Yomi - Gwi Yomi Style
  5. Mad About My Skin
  6. Ashley - Ashley Seow May Quinn
  7. Suzume - Suzume Seasons
  8. Angelique - I Petit Panda
  9. 세라 - Mirukuseki
  10. Sample Hime
  11. At First Wink
  12. Laura - Kitten Cuddler
  13. Susie - Susie Vibes
  14. Joce - After 5ve
  15. Shanna - Hanguk Drama


7 Facts About Me:-

  1. Even though i'm from Saudi Arabia I have only lived there for about 4 years!
  2. I'm currently learning Korean
  3. I'm the 2nd oldest
  4. One of my favorite books is "One liter of tears" by Aya Kito <3
  5. I'm a VERY random person!
  6. My favorite colors are: Pink,Blue,and Purple
  7. I met Jay Park <3


Hope you enjoyed this post,and check out the blogs I listed above ! I'm gonna go finish typing my collective haul now :D

XOXO,Refan

11 comments:

  1. Sorry, that I cannot do another nomination post so soon again...

    But would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? or did I forget to follow you?

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay ! Yeah sure i just followed you !

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much! <3 I just followed you on bloglovin ^.^

      Delete
  4. Aww Refan, thank you! I literally just filled this out on my blog but I will thank you in a future post <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww .. thanks for nominating me <3 http://mymychen.blogspot.de/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award-vba.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nomination! Doing it right now! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome! I just read you post !!

      Delete

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...