Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Favorites

Heyyyy! 
I feel like august passed by so fast!And school is starting soon TT.TT boohoo </3 any who so this post will be about my favorites for this month!!  

 Beauty


From L to R(top + bottom): 

  1. Sephora outrageous volume mascara
  2. Cover girl bb cream in light to medium
  3. Maybeline baby lips in cherry me
  4. Skin aqua SPF 25PA++
  5. Daiso blotting paper
  6. Cover girl pressed powder in translucent medium
I'll have reviews up on these products soon...

TV show
I have been watching 90201 this month and I really like it.I don't know why I haven't watched it before! I'm still on season 1 though,but I have about 7 more episodes then I'll finish season 1~!

Photo taken from google images

Song
I got to admit I'm not a big fan of Arabic music,but there is one song that I have been playing 24/7 this month and its called " من قلبي بغني" Mn alby baghany which means singing from my heart  in Arabic! This song came out 2012 and I heard it for the first time this month! 



☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan)

What's your August favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...