Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review:[THE FACE SHOP]Mung Beans Foam Cleanser

Hello♡
I'll be doing a quick review on another cleanser from the face shop today,and unlike the " Clean face acne solution" cleanser I liked this one~! 




Description & How To Use:
Credit: http://ow.ly/ooraV


The tube has a flip cap

The Back

Ingredients:


My Thoughts:
I bought this cleanser,because on TFS website it said that this was for "trouble" skin types! It didn't do much for my acne,but it has reduced the blackheads on my nose a lot.I like using this with my foaming net,because it uses less product and makes it all foamy and soft! I have been using this cleanser for over 3 months day and night and I still didn't finish it!


Pros
♡Reduces the appearance of blackheads
♡Last a long time (when using a foaming net)
♡Affordable! costs 35SR($9.33) for 170 ml

Cons
♡Hard to find 
♡not the best scent (I don't really mind it though)

Rating:
Would I repurchase this product?
Yes

I will be going to Dubai tomorrow so I wont be posting for awhile! If I have time today or tomorrow I'll try to write some posts to post while I'm on vacation.

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...