Monday, March 3, 2014

[Nail Polish Swatch] Chanel Starlet 575

Heey Lovelies,
I decided to start doing nail polish swatches of my nail polish.and If if that nail polish brand is worth the price or not.These type of posts will be short and to the point ! I don't have a huge nail polish collection,but I gotta admit I do have a lot.I have an addiction.Who else suffers from the same problem?I think nail polishes might be my favorite make up products! Today I'll be swatching a Chanel nail polish.Before I bought this I read so many reviews raving about how the Chanel polishes are worth every penny.And that the formula is amazing and yada yada ya..




I bought it in the shade Starlet I love Coral and pink nail polishes.
I wanted to splurge and get myself a gift,because I did well on my exams ! 

Price:115sr($30) from Sephora



My thoughts:
I love love the color.This was my first product from Chanel.However there are lots of cons! first of all I didn't like the finish it was between a creamy/matte finish.I hate matte finishes in nail polishes.Secondly there was nothing special about it than drugstore nail polishes such as Essie,OPI,Revlon,Rimmel... and its way cheaper! 


Bottom line:
Save you're money and just buy OPI,Essie... nail polishes they are the same formula!



☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...