Thursday, August 15, 2013

USA haul (Beauty) PART1

Hello,
Wow I haven't posted anything since July 30!! It's because my family suddenly decided to take a road trip to my grandma's which is a 10 hour drive! and I'll be going back home tomorrow! I have been busy catching up with my cousins and Eid (EID MUBARK TO YOU ALL).

Today I'll be doing my USA haul!! My older brother & cousin live in the US so I ordered some stuff online from Walmart and shipped it to them,because its cheaper than shipping it to Saudi.

**ALL the pics are from the walmart.com ,because I was so excited that I unwrapped everything before taking pics for this haul.. I'm Sorry >.< *



From LEFT to RIGHT


  1. Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in Peppermint
  2. Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in Cherry Me
  3. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel in 145 Rock the Party!
  4. Milani High Speed Fast Dry Specialty Nail Lacquer in Hot Pink Frenzy
  5. Maybelline New York Great Lash Big Washable Mascara in Brownish Black
  6. Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Washable Mascara in Very Black
  7. Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Moisturizing Lotion
  8. Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion(Pack of 2)
  9. Covergirl Smoothers Spf 15 Tinted Moisturizer BB Cream in 810 Light to Medium
  10. Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Nail Lacquer in Selena
  11. Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Nail Lacquer in Naturally
  12. CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder in 715 Translucnt Medium
  13. Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Stay My Rose
  14. New York Color Up to 8HR City Proof Lip Gloss in PerpetuallyHotPink
All the things I ordered are either not sold in Saudi OR very hard to find! Part 2 will be up soon!!

Make my day and leave a comment and follow me on Bloglovin to keep up with my latest posts
 Have a nice day 
--XOXO, ريفان (Refan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...