Friday, January 31, 2014

Review:[THE FACE SHOP] Baby Leaf Green Tea Oil Free Toner

Hey guys,
I'm back with another review.It's a new product from The Face Shop Green Tea line.A lot of Korean brands have come up with a green tea line such as innisfree.One of the brands that I yet have to try! This was appealing to me,because its made of green tea.I love green tea more than anything! I drink at least 3 cups daily!

Baby Leaf Green Tea Oil Free Toner



Description
☆ Moisture complex(Xanthan gum+betain+Gylcerin)
☆ Panthenol (Anit-inflammatory, moisturizing)
☆ 3,000 mg of organically grown boseong green tea extract
☆ 5 free system (Artifical coloring,benzophenone,minerals,animal derived material,alcohol)  [Source]

Ingredients

                                             

Directions
After cleansing dispense an adequate amount and apply gently along the skin texture.

Packaging 
It comes in a 150ml plastic bottle for 75sr.I really like the fact that it's plastic.Unlike their Aloe toner.I always drop things!Who else has the same problem? or am I the only one? 


Texture & Scent

It's very light and runny like water,but it also moisturizing.It doesn't leave you're face feeling tight afterwards.But you still need to follow up with a moisturizer.It has the signature face shop scent.It smells earth-y.Oh you what it smells like? The clean face cleanser! It's the same exact scent!



Cons:
Contains Parabens
It's more on the pricey side

Pros:
5 free system
Nice scent
moisturizing 

rating:3/5

Would I recommend this to a friend? 
Yes

Would I repurchase this product? 
If the reduced the price a little then yes.


☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

5 comments:

  1. I drop things all the time too >...> I hate glass packaging lol. I'm just waiting for the day something shatters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I already had something shatter one of my favorite perfume :'( </3 may it RIP

      Delete
  2. Whups, it accidentally deleted half my comment. Just wanted to say I actually picked this up today at The Face Shop. I seriously couldn't figure out which one to buy but picked this one because it's 5-free. I'm sort of bummed it has parabens though!

    <3 Christina
    A RAINY MELODY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I usually read the ingredients,but I was like ohh its 5 free so it probably doesn't contain any parabens!But I was wrong. you should try rose water! I'm testing it out as a toner.

      Delete
  3. it has parabens?! i also picked this because the other was glass packaging too! >< but which word says that it has parabens? i dont see it somehow

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...