Monday, August 26, 2013

Review:[THE FACE SHOP] Natural Sun Super Perfect Sun Cream SPF50+PA+++


Heeeey <3
Today I'll be reviewing TFS' Natural Sun Super Perfect Sun Cream SPF50+PA+++ !! I haven't done a review for awhile.Before I start let me tell you a little about my skin.

I have combination skin(Oily T-zone and dry around my cheeks),acne prone, sensitive!


Description:
A sun cream which is effective in blocking UV rays,protects skin from both UVA and UVB,even in the area of outside camping without greasy feeling.

How To Use:
Get adequate amount and gently spread out

My Thoughts:
I bought this sunscreen,because it has high SPF.I told the SA that I have oily skin and she recommend me this.But sadly I ended up not liking it,because it has a thick cream consistency.Which made my face super oily,stick,and it had a strong sunscreen smell!

It's thicker than this,but because it was in the heat it became a bit watery!


Pros
♡High SPF
♡Nice packaging
♡ A little goes a long way

Cons
♡50SR ($13) for 50ML
♡ Strong sunscreen smell
♡Sticky
♡ zero to very little oil control

Rating:

Would I repurchase this product?
NO!

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...