Saturday, February 8, 2014

Collective Haul:Sephora,Mac,Maybelline,OPI

Hello,Lovelies <3
Today I'll be doing a very short collective haul of the things I bought over the past 1-2 weeks!I won't be talking in depth about them this time,because they explain them self .If not I will review them after I use them for a couple more weeks!Without Further a do..


1-OPI Nail Polish in Red Lights Ahead...Where?
2-OPI Nail Polish in Kiss Me On My Tulips
3- Maybelline 24hr color tatto in Eternal Gold
4-Maybelline Colosal mascara
5-Maybelline gel eyeliner
6-Sephora foundation in #30 Medium Sand Buy it here for $20
7-Maybelline One by one mascara 
8-OPI make up bag
9-Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale #70
10-Sephora soothing and brightening concealer in 07 Radiant Beige  Buy it here for $17
11-Mac mineralized skin finish in Soft & Gentle Buy it here for $30

The OPI nail polishes and make up bag came in a set for around $20.It's unavailable anymore in the states,because it came out last year! and all the maybelline make up also came in a set for $33.Which is considered cheap for full sized products in Saudi.Because the mascaras are sold for around $13 each.

I also made a Instagram follow at @Refanthewayolife if you would like to <3

☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely haul... I keep trying to save money, so I hardly buy anything now...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just wanted to splurge before I start my buying ban! I wont be buying anything until the summer break (Hopefully!)

      Delete

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...