Friday, March 14, 2014

Review:[BARRY M] Color Changing Lipstick

Hello,

I know what you're thinking SERIOUSLY? green lipstick have you gone mad? But this isn't a normal lipstick It's magical.Because it's a color changing lipstick! 


I have been wanting one for ages.They do sell it at places like the dollar store,but I heard a lot of people say that they add lots of harmful ingredients.So yeah I wanted something that was safe to use.I know that a lot of korean make up brands came up with the same idea a while back.But I couldn't find a place that sold the green one.And if they did it was expensive and not worth it.
Then the other day I was browsing ASOS.com and saw this.And I had to look at different boots locations till I found one that sold Barry M,and I finally found it.


I bought it in the shade TMLP 250


Consistency:
I was hesitant to buy this,because I don't like lipsticks.They tend to cling to the try patches,and I have super chapped lips all the time.And I don't like lip gloss because it feels sticky.This lipstick though was nice,because it didn't cling to the dry patches and didn't feel sticky!

Pigment:
I love that's its pigmented! I have dark lips so It's important that the lip product is pigmented 


 Bare Lips+Lip balm
 Lipstick only 


Consistency: 4/5
Pigmentation:4/5
Overall Rating: 5/5

Would I repurchase?
Yes 


☆Enjoy the rest of you day☆
-X♡X♡, ريفان(Refan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thanks for taking time to read my post.What do you think of the post? Comment down below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...